My Stories :)
Friday, November 6, 2009
 
Back to blogging...
Man... I really think I did so badly for my O levels. It was insane...... !!
I had the answer sheet for the History paper and yet I got confused and wrote the
wrong factor.. God damn it ! I lost so much marks for that.. And also, I missed out
a 7 mark question for my Social Studies paper. Sigh.. It was all so fated. There's nothing
I can do. I can only rant and be angry over it ! Goshhh..... Also, Science paper was a
disappointment. Hahahhaa ! Maybe everything in life is... a disappointment >.< !

Went to work today at the Expo hall 6.. Introduced by baby's friend. :)
His friend was rather friendly. I felt that baby is so sweet towards me today. I don't know
why I'm so attracted to him today. Especially today ! He must have eaten the wrong
medicine today.. :( He accompanied me to Expo by cab after our lunch.. While i work, he
head down to Plaza Sing alone to upgrade our Omnia 2's programme. For the 6 hours..
he met his friend for awhile and came back to expo to fetch me for dinner. The feeling
is GREAT.... How I wish that this will always remain :) I felt quite lonely when I work..
Kinda lost because I miss him so much. Time pass so quickly in there.. When it strikes
7.55pm, i rang up for baby. He was outside the gate waiting for me ! :D I felt so happy !
Hehehehe..
However, I believe that a minute of happiness is equivalent to a minute of sadness.
Hope that it's not true :(

Iloveyou, :)
10.28PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

♥RACHEL BAOBEI.
♥Bnss band.
♥Trumpet sect.
♥HS-Trumpet sect.
♥FTP-Trumpet sect
♥Obbc sect.
♥Asclepius.
♥Angella.
♥Annchen.
♥Amandis.
♥Aaron.
♥Aileen.rgt.
♥Barbara.
♥Bettina.
♥Cassalyn.
♥Chanhuei.
♥Caiyu.
♥Ethel.
♥Fatin.
♥Fauzi.
♥GraceChew.
♥GraceLin.
♥Huiyi.
♥Hafizah.
♥Hazel.Cousin
♥Hazel.
♥Idham.
♥Javier.
♥Jerrick.
♥Jiaxing.
♥JinhuiGAY.
♥Junhao.rgt.
♥Kianean.
♥Khairul[sax].
♥Kenneth.ftp.
♥Karrie.
♥Kendra.
♥Leewee.
♥LiMay.
♥LiYi.
♥Pamela.
♥Pauline.
♥Rusyaidi.
♥Rafe.
♥Singhong.TWIN.
♥Syahmi aka Bob.
♥Songen.
♥Sihui.
♥Serene.ftp.
♥Shimin.hs.
♥Shaoming.hs.
♥Syafinah.
♥Shariffah.
♥Soonhao.
♥Thaijin.ftp.
♥Tingchun.
♥Ulrika.
♥Vincent.
♥Weiqi.
♥Weisan.
♥Wenli; cookie mei.
♥Wenting.ftp.
♥Yanyi.
♥Yingchuan; Ruby.
♥Yonglin.
♥Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]