My Stories :)
Friday, November 6, 2009
 
Back to blogging...
Man... I really think I did so badly for my O levels. It was insane...... !!
I had the answer sheet for the History paper and yet I got confused and wrote the
wrong factor.. God damn it ! I lost so much marks for that.. And also, I missed out
a 7 mark question for my Social Studies paper. Sigh.. It was all so fated. There's nothing
I can do. I can only rant and be angry over it ! Goshhh..... Also, Science paper was a
disappointment. Hahahhaa ! Maybe everything in life is... a disappointment >.< !

Went to work today at the Expo hall 6.. Introduced by baby's friend. :)
His friend was rather friendly. I felt that baby is so sweet towards me today. I don't know
why I'm so attracted to him today. Especially today ! He must have eaten the wrong
medicine today.. :( He accompanied me to Expo by cab after our lunch.. While i work, he
head down to Plaza Sing alone to upgrade our Omnia 2's programme. For the 6 hours..
he met his friend for awhile and came back to expo to fetch me for dinner. The feeling
is GREAT.... How I wish that this will always remain :) I felt quite lonely when I work..
Kinda lost because I miss him so much. Time pass so quickly in there.. When it strikes
7.55pm, i rang up for baby. He was outside the gate waiting for me ! :D I felt so happy !
Hehehehe..
However, I believe that a minute of happiness is equivalent to a minute of sadness.
Hope that it's not true :(

Iloveyou, :)
10.28PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]