My Stories :)
Sunday, September 12, 2010
 
Sometimes doing something you dislike, can make you like it after all (:
Previously, i was stressed on whether should i help my brother at the bubble tea
shop. Stressed and pissed ! Thinking of facing some freaky faces of customers, make
me really unhappy. Why should i work and make my blood boil at the same time.
I'm a person who will get angry when i'm asked to do something which i dislike. :x
Boo ! I was really reluctant to go there actually. Dad drove me there. But the
moment i see my brother, i'm willing to help him and try :) Just a sudden feeling.
He's been helping the family financially for many years. He wanted a day off so he
can accompany his girlfriend. As a sister, i should really think of him. Love my bro :D !
He's the big man whom i really respect. I'm really a lucky sister.

My 2nd time at work. I didn't sleep well the night before ! Because i kept thinking...
What if i don't know how to make the drink.. What if i do the wrong one.. What if what
if.. Lol ! I went to bed at 3+.. Couldn't sleep till 7+ ! That's how powerful my mind can
be. Fuck that.

Work work work. Able to look at different types of people. Most of the people from
Saturday are friendly :) ! Smiled at me even though how long i took my time to make
a drink for them :D That's why i say, it's isn't that bad after all :x Hahahahaha !
There's one !! Caucasian guy; Ang mo. Age about 27 ? Tall and not bad looking. He
came in and asked " Miss, you have paper ? " I was like... " HUH ? " Lol ! He's cute !
Pinched his nose and " Paper for my nose... T_T " he gave me that kind of reaction.
Quickly grab a whole pack of tissue paper for him and he was really happy to the
max. He took out one piece and wanted to return me the rest, i said " You can have
that " His face was really priceless. He's so damn happy. " Thank you thank you ! " and
walked off. That really made me feel soooooooooooooo good ! As though i did a good
deed. Making someone happy, makes you feel happier in return ! :D

Mom came during the night. Lots of things happened. I'm a bad daughter. I kept
shouting at her. Argh. I haven't change for the better :( ! I suck big time. After
everything, i paid for her food. Though it couldn't pay off how bad i treated her
all the time, i hope it made her feel better. I do love her, but i don't know why am
i always sucky towards her. While packing up, there's a packet of food at the
corner. My mom thought it might be some customers who forgot to bring it home.
But it was kinda weird to me. If a person buys a drink, he/she will leave it infront
of him/her and not at the most corner. That's Nasi Lemak ! Lol. We went to the
toilet and heard a girl crying while talking on a phone. After that, she came out,
she apologized to the auntie; cleaner. She vomited in the toilet. First thing which
came to my mind is.. She's pregnant ? She's a malay girl, about my age. I guess so.
Maybe not (:

Earned 50bucks. Ate dinner with gs, gong and huat. 10bucks flew. :( Money really
drains sooooooo fast D: Really scary. I spilled by drink last night at 121 :x HAHA.
Really lots of things happened yesterday. After all, it's a good Saturday :)
I've became stronger, i know. But i hope there's nothing which can pull me back
down again.

Sean chatted with me on msn again. Hahah ! Asked me what am i doing.. Wanna
meet.. I went to his fb profile, "single". Expected. That is why he chatted with me.
:) Totally similar to DL.
Some guys are so whatever.

Gonna studyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :D
I seriously hate sarcastic remarks. Go straight to the point fucker.
4.00PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]