My Stories :)
Friday, September 10, 2010
 
Played Cabal yesterday because Ass wanted me to. Decided to sell my account
after all ! :) Thanks to him for helping me sell it. Hahaha. But i wonder how much
it will worth. I doubt its much. But i'm sooooo not gonna play it anymore. It's all
dead.

AL asked me what i was doing and all. So i told him everything. He got jealous
that i played game with Ass. Typing those " zzz " on messenger. I hate those. But
he guessed out who he is on my face book. And said that he's a lucky guy. Yeah
right.... bull shit ! Somehow i don't wish to talk to him. But i don't wish to hurt him
on the other hand. My words were kinda nasty yesterday towards him though..
I told him " I don't wish to talk about this, and i have no reason to explain to you "
D: ! I feel so bad after all.. I hate people to control me. He got angry and so ? Must
i really stop playing the game ? He's just a friend. Nothing else, why should i stop
myself in order to make him happy ? When i'm attached, jealousy. Single, jealousy.
What the fuck is wrong with guys on earth ! Totally bull shit. I seriously pity him.
He tells me all the sweet stuffs all the time, but i didn't get moved by any. I pity
him so i chose not to ignore him but on the other hand, i felt hurt and guilty for
making him sad. I really don't know what to do.
Well, DL is worst among all the guys i know.

I also dislike some people when they need help, they don't use words like " Please "
and " Thank you ". No basic manners at all !

I was looking at Dorothy's face book profile. I do stalk pretty girls on face book ! :)
Saw " RIP " to a friend of hers. So i went to look what's happening. I'm busybody,
i know. Her friend, a guy, passed away last 2 days if i'm not wrong. It's very
heart warming to see his friends posting on his face book walls, telling him to
come back and all. My eyes got teary when i read all those posts. Even though i
don't know that person or whatever, i feel sad for him. Life is short and unfortunate
events will happen any time. I wonder who will cry for me when i'm gone. Hahaha.
We'll never know how important someone will be unless they are gone. :( I
wanna treasure everyone around me :) !
But actions definitely speak louder than words.

9.02PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]