My Stories :)
Friday, September 17, 2010
 
I wonder why when i set a colour for these fonts, they still remain black after i
posted it. -_-..

14th Sept. Accounting fundamental exam. The paper is difficult. :( Didn't know
how to do the 3rd question. Oh well, its over anyway.. There's nothing else i
can do, except to complain about it. Lol D:

16th, stayed at home the whole day and night. Watched korean drama again !
Holiday = drama. " My girlfriend is a Gumiho " Gumiho = nine tail fox. The
show is about romance again.. Love which is like bull shit. Anyway, the main
leads are good looking ! :D Girl = pretty and cute.. Guy = cute and handsome.
Also the story line is great. That's my taste.. But i have to wait for the other
episodes to be out. I really wanna know the ending :( Though i have a
feeling that it will be a tragic end. D:

At night, i accidentally stepped on a baby lizard. :( even though i didn't step it
totally under my feet ( my toe hit it ), i feel so guilty because it couldn't walk.
I didn't see it.. Argh..

17th, went to play basketball after i watched my drama. Headed down to
Indian coffeeshop for some ice teh after that (: That goes my day.

Kinda quarreled with my mom over a small conversation. I really don't
understand why i'll automatically change when i talk to her. My tone and
temper became really ridiculous. Shouting and shooting at her. I hate this.
After one conversation, i tried to make a smooth one by asking her
" you got pimple one meh ? " while she's applying some pimple cream.
But things went bad again. I really really really don't know why..........................
Sometimes i think that she's really unfortunate to have such a daughter.
If only she has one son. And there's no me. Life would be better for her. I'm
really a spoiler.

Walked passed the living room and saw something on the floor. At first, i thought
it might be a litter. I looked closely and it's a baby lizard. Very similar to the one
i saw last night. It's dying.. Lying flat on the ground. " Did i step it again ? "
I don't know..... When i picked it up with a tissue, it's head is twitching. ):
I feel so guilty.

Sometimes i wonder.. What's the purpose of being alive..?
Doing so much.... But you'll never know what will happen the next day or the
next minute. Study, doing things which you hate, being filial, earning money,
worrying about the future, pleasing others, hurt and hurt others. Why do
we have to go through all these when we are still going to die after all. What
do we gain ? Life... Is so weird. So much questions which no one can answer.

I feel like i'm isolating myself somehow.. I don't feel like chatting so much with
anyone. I have no interest in any relationship. I'm such a weirdo lately. Thinking
too much also. Hahahahahahahaha. What an idiot.. People come and go.. I don't
know who is sincere, who is not. I don't wanna trust anyone. Cause they can be
a liar, a 2 face monster. Humans are really scary. They come to you when they
need you, they leave you aside when they don't need anything from you. Guys
who consistently uses " sweet talks ", they don't work for me anymore. I feel
that he's stupid. Just go on lying, and i'll never be fooled by it. And i don't wish
to care.......................... !

2:51AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]