My Stories :)
Thursday, September 9, 2010
 
Chey ! Didn't know got people read my dead blog still. :D This is really
boring isn't it ? :x

Played pool at Grandlink last 2 days; Tuesday. Didn't like that place !
1st of all, its very cramp. 2ndly, the people there suck. Or maybe i was just
unlucky that day. While playing, the pool stick will always bump into chairs,
tables or poking other strangers. Lol ! Anyway, there's 3 fucking guys over there.
Kept looking at our table as though they are MAD. Who the hell will keep looking
over ? What's worst ? I aimed for the ball and when i turned around, 1 of the guy
was squatting at the back, directly behind me ! He was taking his phone. I don't
know what the F he was doing. Taking photo ? Video ? Or whatever ! Pissed and
stared at him as though i really wanna bash him up. Damn ! I really wish that
im a guy for that moment. If i were, i'll go there and punch him in the face.
Bull shit. Guess what ? I remain chill. Thinking to myself.. Maybe he took a photo
or whatever, but too bad, he didn't manage to capture my panties. I don't wanna
embarrass myself if i were to walk there and ask what the hell he was doing.
You know, some people are really smart, they can just delete that fucking thing
(if he really did take something). Then i LL right ! D: SH saw that guy squatting
down with his phone, but she didn't tell me !!! :( If not, that fucker will not have
the opportunity to do that. But, its ok :) I still love her. Just treat is as though..
There's people who finds me sexy. HAHA i'm so thick skin. -_-!

Life is really unfair i thought. If you really think of it, you'll definitely agree with me.
:) !
DL messaged me again. Same old story. Msg me when he wants to ask me something.
What he asked ? Relationship. Same old answer, a no. Yeah yeah message me when
he's bored. Thats all. I don't need a boyfriend anyway ! :D I'm good all by myself !
Even though i get jealous while looking at couples :( Missed those times.. But i can
control myself and i won't die without a boyf :)!

Btw, i trimmed my own fringe. LOL ! Saved 2 bucks. Omg i'm so bankrupt right now.
Really saving money like a beggar !! D:

Just got to know that Eric does tattoos. He made one for DL. Well, i've thought of
having one. Still deciding though. Or maybe next time :) If i were to have one, i'll
definitely have a clover or a word " Family " :D lots of loveeeeees !

Bball later ! ^^
8.30PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]