My Stories :)
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
 
Boring........ Feel that days passing by sooooooooooo boring-ly. New word ? ._. !
Felt guilty for not helping my brother out at the shop. Feel lifeless over there
and i decided to stop going there. I know its really cruel ! Even my dad scolded
me :( I don't know what to do. Really really don't feel like going there D:

The previous post is all about anger :x Nothing much matters now. I'm gooood now.

School school school is as boring D: !
Was kinda pissed at school just now. For doing something which i don't like. Imma
person who will get angry if i do something i hate. Damn character ! Gave a fucked
up face to my friends just now. :(

AL ah AL !! D: Can't stop hinting all those things to me. I just wanna make friends
with him and no others. Why some people just don't understand and limit themselves.
But if i ignore him, i'll feel really guilty. I believe what comes around, goes around :(
I don't wish to hurt him. Dang ! He's nice :) But still, i don't like means i don't like.
BAAAA stresssssssss !

Study study ! :) Really revising quite hard to business environment. Grrrrr D:
Hope everything will go well. But somehow im still slacking and lacking behind.
Jia you xx ! :D

Sometimes i really wish to be heartless ! Someone so cold someone without feelings.
Hate thinking so much and in the end, get hurt. That's so ridiculous ! I don't wanna
life like this. t(^ ^t) Fuck that shit :D
Love is all bull shit :P
1:36AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]