My Stories :)
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
 
Time flies so quickly. Its already Wednesday :( And there's school in 5 days
time. Totally bull shit. Didn't work nor study. 2 weeks holiday is full of games
and outings. Thanks to auntie aka maid for letting me use the money from dad.
:x for another purpose as well. :)!

Took the Singapore flyers yesterday with clique + edwin and kar ming ! :D
Fun fun :) The time is just right. Took quite many photos there :) Thanks to
GS for asking us there as each ride is only $10 per person ! Student price of
course. The actual price is about $30 :x

School is starting soon.. Happy or sad about it ? Suck ! Gonna face those
people in school and in class. Bull shit. Totally dislike act cute girls. Geez..
I'll just be 2 face :)!
No time to deal anything much in school life. After school is what i am :D

Guys guys guys.. DL messaged me yesterday and told me all those shitty stuffs.
I felt that he only msg me when he's bored in camp. Lol ! I'm not that dumb
anyway. Telling me to give him a chance and all. Totally no way. He sounded
desperate for a girlfriend. After all, AL seems to be more sincere. Haha but i
don't feel anything for him. Being friends will be the best state :)

I want a new wallet !! Gonna save up save up and save up :P
I'm coming, BB :D!
I really feel like working.... Flexible time and acceptable pay job. I want a
shopping spreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D!
8:11PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]