My Stories :)
Sunday, August 8, 2010
 
Just realised that some people read my blog ! :x I thought no one will visit this
dead blog. Had been so tired lately. Playing basketball and going out. Really had
so much fun playing basketball. On the other hand, it teaches me how to be more
confident in myself. For example, when i get the ball, i must try to score. I wasn't
like this in the past. Always scared. Even though i'm still scared, i know i'm better
than what i was. :)! Also thanks to my lovely twinneh :D Who taught and encouraged
me so much. She totally understands me :x Damn cool !

I'm so gonna spend my time wisely for this weekend. " I hope... " Pray that it will
be a sunny Sunday because i wanna sun tan ! :( Hate my disgusting skin..

Played bball at tenaga after going to Far east and bugis. Some unknown people
came and we played match. 3 v 3. Twin, huat and me vs 3 guys there. 1 fucking
idiot made a comment that they don't have to guard/block me cause i won't move.
Fuck him..! He's isn't that good anyway. If i were a guy, i'll show him what i've got.
The thing is.. If i freaking touch him, its disgusting ! I never liked playing with
guys; especially those whom i don't know. Don't like to get touched. Idiotic ass.
Pui ! All thanks to his tall friend who snatched for the ball so hardly. Lol super
long hands !

I've been thinking of what i wanna be in the future. No ! I don't wanna be an
accountant, but i wanna be a teacher who teaches accounting ! :) I believe that
being with younger people, will make me younger and being an accountant will
be more stressful. So much competition within a company even though the pay
is higher. Its more important to be happy ! :) I'm sure teachers too, will be
stressful but there's not many accounting teachers right now. :x Under government
is also a good thing.

Thought of putting tattoo and learning bike. Though it may sound stupid, i
believe that trying isn't a bad thing. I thought of putting a Clover :) four leaf !
Love it :) Still remembered he bought me one. Clover means good luck :) And i
find it special. Though bike is unsafe, i just thought of experiencing it until older
age, when i get a stable job. Stable job = good income = car ! :D Maybe.......
Still thinking.

No school on Monday ! Shiok ! 1 lesser day to see sucker's faces in school :P Love it !
Sleeping time ! :) Goodnight to myself.
2.20AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]