My Stories :)
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
 
Have not been feeling good for these few days. I wonder why.. Maybe its just
a new month for me. Problems at school, home and out. Too many people whom
i don't like or get along in school. Im totally not myself at school because there isnt
a need to be myself when others suck. Some talk without thinking, making themselves
like a fool. Which i dislike the most. Totally shit. Money is another problem. Bought
snacks in school and people wanting to share it with me. I don't mind if they can stop
taking as much as they want. As if i buy those because of them. I buy because im
fucking hungry. Sharing isnt a problem. Even so, good friends around me gives me
this problem as well. Dad gave me 20bucks just now. Went out to celebrate Gs birthday.
We shared presents and dinner cost. I paid for some stuffs and friends owe me 16bucks
in total. I feel shitty because instead of spending the 20bucks for myself, i borrowed
it to others. That's what my dad gave, for sake.. No initiative to return as well. No
comments. I don't wanna say much about it as others will say that im selfish. I wished
that money is never a problem. Sigh.. I still owe him so much money. :( Wonder when
i can really work during the holidays.
Went to Orchard ion just now. Looked into the Swatch watch shop and saw that
handsome guy whom we all saw during Huat's birthday at Aston; Suntec. The guy
whom looked like him.. But haha this is better looking :x though they really look alike.
He kept staring at us while we walked pass as he picked up something on the floor.
Took lots of photos too :)!
Don't really wish to go to school. Don't wanna see faces which will make me piss. &
all the fucking attitudes people can give. Immature behaviors make me sick. Boring life.
:(!
1.23AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]