My Stories :)
Friday, August 20, 2010
 
Blog blog blog. Im on and off. Quite many things going through my mind
this few days. I really think a lot during holidays huh. With nothing to do,
makes me think think and think. Lol ! Kinda miss school but im afraid of
the upcoming exam. Not yet touch any of my assignments. Boring... Also
bored of looking for a job. Had been calling and sending e-mails for the
past few days and nothing came by. Anyway holiday is going to end, i
should really stop looking for a job already. :D

Last few days.. Keep bumping into Ann Chen. Hahaha ! Yeah he chatted
with me on msn last few days. Felt kinda weird because it's been a long
time since we last chat. But it was rather cool to bump into someone whom
i knew long time ago. Sounds like long lost friend. -_-!

Friday the 13th, most people said that its a bad day when 13 and Friday clashes.
Well, that's the last day of school ! A good thing. Furthermore, realised someone
who's rather cute in school. Lol sounds like a stupid dumbo girl here. But yeah..
1st time someone gave multiple stares or rather eye contact. Im like soooo sick
in the brain right now. Just remember that face and that's all i know :x

In fact, i stopped helping my brother at the bubble tea store :x maybe its just me,
who thinks too much. I think that he don't actually need my help because he
employed someone to help. I feel lousy bad lousy bad lousy bad ! I can't
handle it if there's many people buying. I can't simply remember what they
ordered and i'll keep asking them to repeat. Also, my chinese just suck ! :x
Luckily twinneh was there to help me the other time :D Love her so muchhhh ! :)

Sometimes i still feel that He's a little weird towards me. We do chat on msn and
also in game. Just got a weird feeling. Maybe i'm thinking too much again ! But
by what he says, does make me feel weird. Good or bad ? I don't know :)

Been hooked by drama lately and don't wanna start on revision !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I kept telling myself that even though those drama are LIES. I can't experience
it in real life, let me dream ! :P hahaha.

Jiayou to myself ! :D
2.30PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]