My Stories :)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
 
1 week has passed. Things are still the same. Nothing much to
blog about. Just got a new haircut. Shaved the left side of my
hair and trimmed some, leaving the right side without touching.
Liked my new hairstyle because it's special. Most said that girls
with a broken heart will normally cut their hair short. Some how
i cut away one part because i want to forget the bad past while
leaving some untouched because i want to remember the good times (:
Thanks cliques for suggesting for my hairstyle. Really love it so much.
I can't believe that i kept thinking of him still. Looking at his
life now, i'm happy :) Cause he got over me and he's close to his
new friends. I wonder if i didn't break up with him..I'm sure
he will keep a distance away from them, especially girls. It has
a good side too :) whatever it is, both of us should be happier :)
Don't know why i'm still thinking so much about the past.
Looking at other couples make me regret. I'm not the one for him.
Looking at him tagging in Karrie's posts, made me jealous. Yes i did.
All those sweet talks, flirting talks. Really jealous....
And i realised that i haven't got over him. Sucks !!!


There's this guy who is interested in me. He got my number from Andy.
Kept messaging me and wanting to meet me. Somehow i feel that things
will never be the same. We had been messaging for quite a long time.
I seriously have no feelings for him. And i'm not interested in a
relationship for now. All i want is a sincere friend.


I want to study and go to Temasek Polytechnic ! :)
I want to prove to others that i can do it :) and don't wanna let my
parents down anymore. Its kinda disgrace for myself that i entered
ITE; even though ITE wasn't a really bad school. But people do despise
us. :( This world sucks. Nothing is fair.

Thank you twinny for being so nice to me :D
Love the times :) + cliqueeeeeeeeeees !
If there's someone who reads my blog right now, thanks for reading :)
2:21AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]