My Stories :)
Friday, April 2, 2010
 
Went to Simei ITE in the noon with twin, gs and senghuat. Senghuat is also studying
in the same school. We went there to see if there's any sales of uniform. Unfortunately,
it's closed. Have to return on Wednesday as they will be opening then..
Headed down to Sheng Siong supermart at bedok. Shopped for food and went to
Senghuat's house after that. Then jiaen came along :) Ate cup noodles with pork corn
chicken. Played with huat's horny dog. It kept wanting to " F " my leg. Kinda irritated
but its freaking cute. I wish my dog is as daring as that. As in.. coming to look at
people closely rather than to hide.
Went to Tampines Giant.
Played ball in the sport's depart. Lol ! People went staring at us. Freak old man..
En went to throw a ball and hit onto someone, then we ran off. Hahaha.
Ate meatballs and some cakes at IKEA. Couldn't believe that i ate a wonderful cake.
I saw blueberry cheesecake. " His " favourite. Most of the time we went to IKEA in
the past, i'll get cheesecake. Didn't know there's blueberry one. How i wish i can eat
that with him :)
After eating, we roamed around. Flashbacks came.. Thinking of those times when
"we" were together. Talking about designs of "our home" will be like. Hell lots of
memories.. Shall not talk about sad stuffs. :D

Messaged him and realised that he's with rachel. Playing lan with some other friends.
Kinda guess that rachel actually didn't really like me now. I told "him".. And he
said probably is because she's disappointed in "us".. So i think that it's true that
she didn't really like me. I can see it from her facial expression when we bumped
into each other that time.. And maybe, he told her that :) Even when we messaged,
her reply to me was rather cold.... Hmm...
I may seem strong, happy or rather " fierce ".. " haha some say that i look fierce
when i don't smile. Don't know if its really true.. " I do get hurt when i see friends
hating me or being sarcastic with me. Geez.. Maybe i just think too much.. :D
I envy "him" :)

I might wanna cut my hair short. But im afraid that i'll regret. Twin said that i
might look fine :) But en said that it don't suit me. :( Don't know what to do..
"He" told me that he'll trim his hair like one of the Korean singer. Also told me
that he bought a Zara leather jacket for poly use. I think that he's making me
jealous. But maybe not. Im just thinking too much lately. Going crazy :)
Suits him :) He's got charm. And most girls will go crazy for him. Just hope he'll
make the right choice. Wish him the best :D

Anyway, its twinny and me. :)
Dug out some photos taken on the 29th March. Work at dempsey house :)



Kinda blur and small. Hahaha.

Im suprised that someone reads my blog ! :)
4:11AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]