My Stories :)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
 
Tuesday; 20 April.
School as usual. Paid lots of attention during class (:
Somehow i have some friends issue. Like.. I don't really like a few in the
group. But it takes time to accept them too. " New ones are not better than
old ones." I believe in that :)
On the way home in the bus, bumped into Cheston and YangBin.
Cheston is still as handsome. Haha. - Just saying but didn't have any other
meaning. Good that he's still with his gf :D
Rain rain rain. It's like every evening.

Wednesday; 21 April.
Lessons starts at 10 ! But we had to attend this " Principal talk " so we have
to go to school by 8. In the end, the talk started at 9. Wtf.. Wasted my precious
sleeping time. Lessons as usual after that.. Nearly doze off during AFD lesson.
:( Too sleepy.

Got the urge to pierce my lips again. Ernest; a classmate, has a lip piercing !
Lol ! Kinda tempted to put tattoo too. Anyway no one can control me now :)
But i won't be so dumb to put something weird. Thought of putting my name.
I love to blast music in my ears nowadays. Damn shiok :)
Went on to facebook and saw "his" profile. "He's" talking about "her".

Went dumb and changed my nick to a angry tone. Again, i thought he was
trying to make me jealous. After that, i felt sad. Changed it to "I should
let go- in Chinese". He started talking to me asking if its regarding him.
I said that it was nothing and i went to sleep. He left a offline message to
me which i read it awhile ago.
- ok might as well
- just thought u let me go so long ago because of ur decision
- what's lost to me may not be the best anymore
- but just in case i just wanna say i already got over us
- all these while im not acting for you
- its true.
- so please dont think it that way.
He wants me to move on. I kinda hate him. I should say, i hate guys. All
jerks. Yeah. I don't wanna be so stupid anymore. There's no point being
sad over him. Not worth. The truth is, I haven't got over him.

:(
6:52pm
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]