My Stories :)
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
 
Worked at Dempsey with twin, gs, en and senghuat on 29th. $7 per hour. A really
good deal. Slacked all the way. Only a 1 day job for 7 hours. :D At first, we had to
clean the buffet materials then after that, we just have to clear tables if there are
waste food. Chit chat all the way. Saw the old colleagues in skinny pizza :D
Ate buffet, watch performance, chat with old friends and made new friends. Geez..
There's this irritating guy. Kept shooting me with a water gun and kinda stick
close to me. Kinda regretted being so friendly. In the end it was all so awkward.
Even picked up a little paper on my hair. I think of "him" at that point of time.
Kinda emo after that. Lol ! I must be so stupid ! It's like.. I felt that i betrayed "him".
Hahaha ! But once again, yes, we are over. Blablabla....

Like what my friends said to me, " patch back with him la "..
There's some reason why i didn't wanna patch back with him. 1 simple reason is
because of his family. Frankly speaking, i don't really like them 100%. I think that
they don't respect my religion. And, perhaps im thinking too much. I feel that they
are a little too "crazy" over their religion. Haha non of my problem though. :)
Saying that " god created animals for us to eat ", when i can't eat beef. Geez :D

I tell myself that he will definitely meet someone better in life who can respect
and accept him :) It's hard to walk into a house where family talks about religion.
Even so, his wallpaper on his computer is about that.
"crazy". No offense :)

Supper time ! :D
11.11pm
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]