My Stories :)
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
 
O levels results were out. Went back to school in uniform with the clique as
usual. Was nervous when they announced the percentage of passes overall.
The Sec5 batch didnt do that well as from what i saw. Envied those in the
express stream as they did very well. Kinda regretted not studying hard enough
for my exam. Nevertheless, what's over is over :D
Really congratulate those who did well for the exam and good luck for their coming
new year and new life.
Stood up in front of my teachers while receiving the results. Mr Ganesan said this
to me, " You did quite good which i didnt expect, XiangXiang.. " I was cursing him
in my mind.." Bull shit.." When i peeped at my result slip slowly, i was so surprised.
Surprised that i passed my English and Mathematics. The important 2 subjects.
Went on and on. 4 passes and 1 failure. However my points were not enough to
admit into polytechnics. I was disappointed and naturally i cried. I got 29 points.
Its a waste that i didnt get 28 points.. Or else i can use my CCA points as well.
Fated i guess.. :)

English : C6
Combined Humanities : C5
Mathematics : C6
Combined science : D7
Principle of accounts : C5

I was shocked to see that my POA was C5. My poa sucked all along in Secondary
school life. Hahaha must be a miracle! As well as my english subject.

Anyway i've decided to go to Higher nitec in ITE and move up to polytechnic after
that. Since direct polytechnic admission only allows 26 pointers to appeal. Fated as
well. :D
2 years in ITE, 2 years in poly. If not, 3 years in poly after Secondary school. Just
have to waste 1 year afterall. I can do it ! :D
I'll be with twinny also. Hehehe. Love her.
Last but not least, congratulations to baby and my friends ! :D

1.54AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]