My Stories :)
Monday, January 4, 2010
 
New year is here.
Spent my New Year's eve and New Year's day working...
On the eve, met the clique to Marina Square to watch the fire works. :D
Kinda tired and bored while waiting for the fire works. While watching, i felt
so energised and i felt excited to come to a new year :)
New year, new beginning. Reached home and ate some left over steam boat.
My family had steam boat and bbq for dinner while i worked for the whole day.
Kinda sad that i didnt get to enjoy what they had. Hahaha but its ok. There's
always another time :D Went to sleep at 3am. Woke up the next day for work
and felt super tired. Hahaha.

New year..
Wanted to meet baby after work actually. However, he said that there wont be
any shop opened if we meet so late. Fortunately, my mom came to Suntec with
her sisters [ my aunties ]. They ate buffet ! :( Mom came to fetch me home.
Felt kinda happy that its a new year and i can get to be with my mom. Maybe
this is really a new beginning for us to get closer :) :)

Work work and work..
I got scolded by a customer yesterday. Lols. So pissed with that bitch who said..
"take away the board"....... I thought she wanted me to clear the table by taking
the board away but she meant that she wanted to take away the pizza. Fuck D:
Bitch.. !

I miss bi bi.. :(
Haven't met him for a long time already.
Blablabla......... :(

Darn... Both of my fighting fishes passed away. Both before the new year.
Upset. My half moon and copper fish. :( Rest in peace guys !

Hee yay ! Wednesday, twin will be working with me. Can't wait ! :D Love you
twinny. hehehehe :D
5.24PM
I wanna go shopping la ! Give me my pay !!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]