My Stories :)
Monday, December 21, 2009
 
Work work work ~!
Seen so many different types of people. Some are truely kind and helpful while the
others are bad and nasty. Most are fakers. Fakers as in acting nice in front of you
and doing all shit things at the back. Currently working at "Skinny pizza" in Suntec
with GS brother while twin and En are at Wheelock place. At start, everyone seemed
extremely friendlybut their true colours showed up after a few days. Most of the full
timers came from Philippines. Out of the 4 in Suntec, i hate this guy. He acts big and
command brother and i to do this and that. What a hoe. Feels like a dog. Hate it so
much.One of the bigger post lady from Sg, shared food with everyone except brother
and i. Why ? Are we outcasts ? LOL! I was standing right beside her when she fed the
others one by one. While giving out samples to passerbys, most Singaporeans are like
fucktards ! Fucking ass hole....! I stood beside them like 5 cm away from their arm,
holding onto the board, smiling and shouting " Hi ! Would you like to try ? " They just
fucking don't see ME ?!?!?!?!?! Blind ? Deaf ? Or retarded in the brain ? I guess its
the 3rd one.Wasting my effort ! All the sickos. I just want my pay check !..

Hate it when everyone keeps asking me to do things the way they wanted. I have
my own life !!!! They always slack and make us busy.. Make drinks for themselves
while we cant. AWWW ?

One girl name Ria. She is a very nice girl and i like her. She's so helpful to everyone.
Yesterday her boyf came to fetch her but he was jealous because he saw her friend
working together with her that night. Her boyf is a Singaporean while Ria is a Pinoy.
He is 20 this year and is serving the NS, just like my boyf. Character also almost the
same huh? No choice..? Ria and her other friends came from the same school, he can't
possibly be angry like that. She came to work today with sore eyes. She must have
cried so much yesterday. Guys are some how jerks. I pity her.

I dont know why im treating my mom like shit these days...
She talk to me, i raise my voice and shout at her. Why ??..... She wanted to eat my Oreo
cookie and yet i shouted at her " Eh ! This is my Christmas present leh.... fuck " Come to
think of it, im really so bad to her. Everyday i tell myself that i'll treat her better
tomorrow. But that day never come. Maybe because i just hate her character so much.
Hate everything in life.

Reached home and asked to borrow money from my auntie aka maid. She keeps money
for my dad. I complaint about working on how tired i was and every shit. I wanted to
enjoy myself tomorrow on my off day. We talked to each other like a machine gun trying
to fire at each other. Never ending shit. Last week i didnt get to see my boyf.. she tried
to point out which day he was not free and which day we can meet. I was so tired to
think and i attitude her all the way. So pissed. What for to be so clear ? No time to meet
= no time to meet.. Had slight headache and i ended up being bad mood.
Came out of the room. Saw my mom sleeping while the tv is switched on. I shouted at
her " Oi ! If you want to sleep then go into the room and sleep. Don't sit here and sleep
while the tv is on. Dont complaint to me that im the one wasting ur electricity. Its you !"
And i walked away with a sucky face.

Went into game.... play play play. I accidentally hit baby's char. He killed my char
all the way. I got pissed and said " Cb la u ".. And so i returned and kill his char. i knew
that he was angry but he claimed that he wasnt. I hate people to lie to me. So pissed
with life.I felt guilty of course.. I'm sorry. And I'm so tired today. I want to burst !!!
When you said that you wanted to play dota, i thought that dota is so much important
to me. Im jealous that you rather play dota than talk to me !

Somehow i hate life. I dont understand why my parents wont give me money unless
i ask them personally/ borrow money from them. I dont understand why life is so
difficult. I dont undertsand why working is so shit. I dont understand why nobody
understands me. I just hate life because its totally unfair.

1:47AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]