My Stories :)
Thursday, December 10, 2009
 
Woots ! I've been spending so much money since last 2 days. Lols !
Walked in Tampines area with baby just now. Caught an eye on a shoe...!
$50.. Hahaha another bag attracted me from E-sprit.. $60.. :( After i get
my pay, i'll go have a shopping spree with my love. Heheheheheheh ! I've
been missing out on those good stuffs lately !

Ate dinner at Tampines 1.. "say-cheese" heheheheh ! Ate Chicken baked rice.
Gosh...! I rather eat baby's Baked Beef Lasagna.... My baked rice tastes boring even
though its "chef's recommendation" Lols =x BUT their drink.."Strawberry cheesecake..."
is fucking delicious la ! Gosh... I wish to have life time supply of that.. ! :D
Totally shiok ! Its like a cheesecake drink instead of eating it mouth by mouth.....WOO!
This is one of the BEST drink i've ever tasted. The another best drink is "Iced Chocolate"
Not that ordinary ice chocolate, but it tastes like melted chocolate icecream. Power !!!

However, i cant find that restaurant now... :( I miss the iced chocolate.. Damn..! Almost
everywhere i go, the ice chocolate will never be better than that :(

I shall never be lame with baby anymore... :(
He dont like me to be lame ! That's so hurtful but i must also understand his needs.. :D
I shall only be lame with my cliques !! :D Hehehehehehehehehehehe ! I shall be someone
mature when i'm with him. And someone childish when i'm with my friends. Lols !
Bring me to shop again my love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

I wanna meet rachel baobei tooo !! It's been so long since all of us met. I miss her xD
Aww.. Its like.. 10hours and 40 mins more to work time ! :( Goodluck to myself !
T_T It's a "4 days" suffering again.
12.20AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]