My Stories :)
Monday, December 7, 2009
 
Hee yay.. Uploaded photos from food fair with twin. :D hehehehe !
F&N....... :)



Money money money. Why is earning so difficult while spending money is so easy ?
I just spent 80bucks on my dog's food. Lols. Its like I'm working for my dog and not
for me. But i still love him and that's why i want him to have the best. :D
Hahaha. My 2nd boyfriend..

Damn.. Sometimes i wonder why do i have a mother who doesn't really care about
me...? When i go to work, i have no money and yet she borrowed me money instead of
giving me money. Now that i get my pay, she remembers the exact amount of money
i'd owed her, which i don't remember. Hahaha ?! Im 17 this year and im working for
my own money. I just realised that im such a "good child" just like my brother. Lols.
My parents will never ask me, "Do you have enough money to eat?".. Instead of me
asking, "Got money to borrow me?"

Went to buy dog's food with daddy today. Hahaha free transport to Simei..
I spent 80bucks on Pet Lovers and that fucking cashier didnt ask me to make the
membership card. Cheebye.. She's like 18 years old ?! She thinks that im poor and
no money to make card huh ? Stupid bitch.. No mouth to ask... Spend a minimum of
$50, can make 1 card.. Fucker.
12.55AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]