My Stories :)
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
 
Kinda happy today. The moment i step out of my room, i did many tasks.
Get my rabbit and dog bathed. Lols. Mission accomplished. Went out with
my mom to OG at Bugis. She bought me a handbag :) Felt so happy bcuz
this is the first time in so many years that she really brought me out to shop !
All the time is baby shopping with me. :( Really envy those friends whose
parents bring them out and spend time together. Now, I feel it myself. :D

Made my mom pay for my stuffs of course. Lol :D I actually wanted her to
buy me a pair of shoes from "Rubi" store. Even though those shoes looks attractive,
they dont suit my feet at all :( Disappointed !

Drank some chocolate milkshake after that and it was delicious :D
Went back home after that.... In the bus, we barely talk. Feels awkward somehow.
Perhaps we just have some communication problems.. :(

Dang ! I didnt get to meet baby today. We were alright since yesterday night when
we apologised to each other. Brrrr ! Always like this. -_- ! How i wish that things
like that didnt have to start. I hope he's really fine right now because he told me
that he nearly fainted this morning in station due to low blood. :(

Hope everyday is a happy day ! :D
10.55PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]