My Stories :)
Friday, December 25, 2009
 
Introducing.... Whitey and Ah Boy; Cocoa !!!
Whitey ran into Cocoa's cage for a visit so i took this picture. Hahaha. Dont they look
adorable together ? After some time, Whitey went to bike Cocoa's neck like how he
played with his toy. Naughty boy.. I had to pull him out from the cage. Tsk tsk tsk.
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
On the 24th, which was few hours ago, baby and I went to Plaza Sing ! :DDDD
Ate Yoshinoya for dinner. Baby also bought me a christmas present xD
Shopped for food in Mark & Spencer. Also, watched the movie "Avatar (3D)".. damn it !
Everyone should watch it as well. Its fucking 5/5 stars for me ! Its marvellous !!!!!!
You won't regret watching it xD
I wanna have an avatar too pleaseeeeeeeee..... ! Love the story line which brought me
tears and envy :D

Took the freaking MRT to Eunos.
From Eunos, took bus 21 back. In the bus, I met some disgusting strangers.
2 women behind me and 1 in front of me. They are so SELFISH.. They sat on the
outer seat and left the inner seat for some invisible spirits. Gosh.. Im wearing a dress
and some how on heels. They freaking don't wanna let me sit. Perhaps they have some
incurable disease with them that they don't wanna spread. LOL FUCK.. Singaporeans
huh ? Incorrigible !

Took photo with baby while waiting for MRT :D
That gloomy face of his...

And when i ask him to smile..
It went like this......
So fake ? Hahahahaha ! Small eyes xD


Reached home and opened my present. Guess what.. It's that $60 handbag from
ESPRIT which baby gave !!!!!!!!! OMG :D I was overjoyed !!!!! He told me earlier
on that he bought something from BHG and its worth $19.90.. White lie huh ?
HEHEHEHEHE ! Yay !!! I wanted that bag so much on the day we went shopping.
It was kinda heart ache that i didnt have that much money to purchase it and it was
left only 1. But baby bought it for meeeeeeeee !! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD Thank you
my loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3
He's so nice to me :D
2.12AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]