My Stories :)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
 
Woo hoo ! I just finished watching Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. That was
the only movie available -_- ! Lol ! Anyway it was also a good thing because I can
watch my Cloud :DDD Hahaha ! My handsome "Cloud".. Just a show though... Can't
think too far. :D

I miss my boy !
We went to Tampines yesterday on a date.. Date at Tampines Inter... Headed down
to Courts megastore to look on laptops. Hahaha ! Baby went chanting to make me
pleased and approve him to buy 1.. He's so disappointed that he couldn't get a Macbook
Pro. The sales man told baby that Macbook only comes with 1 year warranty and for
the following years, $500++ each year. What a joke ? Looks like Macbook is the "BEST"
type of laptop ? Every electronic devices do spoil after some time.. Macbook doesn't
stay up to 10 years anyway. Lol ! So baby ended up buying Sony Vaio. :D Gosh.. I also
want one ! I'll work and save to buy one too. We actually wanted to take photos but after
that, we didn't have the time to :( hahaha. I miss him laaaa.... Our dinner was also sucky.
We head down to IKEA's restaurant but when we reached there, it's closed.. So we went
back to Courts for the Subway but it was also closed. Lol ! Retarded shops.. D:

Hehehe. I want to work ! :D
Tomorrow is Science Paper 1 :( Goodluck to myself !!!!!!
And after that, I'll go with baby for job interview. Wee ha !

I'm craving for Marks & Spencer's butter cookies !!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]