My Stories :)
Monday, November 16, 2009
 
Life is often filled up with ups and downs. When you are feeling good, bad things come
quickly. But when you are feeling bad, good things don't come quickly.
It's been 2 days + of cold war. Sad to say that I'm very tired of it. Even though the
feelingof being alone suck, I don't know what else I could do. Memories kept hunting me,
it's all so painful. Truth is ugly. Strolled in the Mall all by myself, thinking of what had
i done. Bumped into an ex classmate and we chatted a little while. He asked me if i
wanted a dog because he's giving his dog away, and without a second thought, i said yes
i want it. He told me that he'll contact me to collect it and we said farewell to each other.
Stood in the bus surrounded with people. On my left was a family and on my right, was
a couple. A happy and perfect family, a sweet couple. Tears began to fill my eyes. I
couldn't stop it. I wonder why happiness isn't with me for long. I asked SingHong to
accompanied me to collect the dog. I was so happy that i found a little cute partner.
When i told "him" about this, he said that i met a guy behind his back and that we
exchanged no. with each other. Not only hp no. but house no. too. What else can i say ?
He's so scary now. Always accusing me and hurting me.

My auntie from the 4th floor came down to my house and chatted with us about her
daughter (my cousin). She said that her boyf was terrible because of his temper and
attitude.Even though he has a high paid job, it's useless if a man is so bad tempered. I
felt upset when she mentioned that their relationship ended. It feels like everything is
reflecting to me. Even this morning, the dog growled so loudly that it woke me up. It
was 7:55am on the clock. I wanted to go back to sleep but then, the phone rang. I forgot
to attend my Listening Compre Examination today. I quickly rushed out of house for
school. The dog accompanies me throughout the day and night. I just love it.

I just received a message from him. He wants me to imagine if a girl giving him a dog.
What will i do ? Well, if i were him and i know that he loves dogs so much, why should i
stop him ? Its not like he have to do sex with the girl after accepting it or accepting her
love ? That was over the limit. He did accept a kitten in the past before we get together.
Even if he did mentioned that a stray cat looks like that kitten he got, to me, i get jealous
but i don't doubt him.

Everything just suck. So do life.
Healing the pain.
10.12PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]