My Stories :)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
 
He told me that we should take some time away from each other to change ourselves
and improve impression on each other. I thought it was a bad idea but now, it was
actually a good decision. :) however, I hope things don't change that much as for
feelings will fade after time.. :(
We haven't met for about 5 days now.. Luckily I have Whitey to accompany my
sad times. Thank you boy ! He's only 8 months old. Mixed breed with Husky and
"old man dog".. Don't really know the name of the breed but its a kind of dog with
"beard" haha. Totally cute. He's homeless and so, I adopted him :)
The big boy.. 8months old ? He's kinda big..... D:
Playing with his toy Tiger.
Whitey and me.
Thanks twin for helping us take these photos :D
Things in life happened too quickly. The moment I saw him logging into msn, we
chatted like normal friends. Everything seems to be restarting. Memories kept playing
in my mind. I missed everything we did together. He changed his display picture and
I realised how much I missed him. I couldn't take my eyes off that photo. It feels like we
were long lost friends, somehow we know so much about each other. Dying to see him...
I hope feelings will not fade for the both of us..... :)
Wish that he's happy for long.
1.28AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]