My Stories :)
Monday, November 9, 2009
 
Boo !
On friday and saturday, I worked in Expo's fair.. On how to stay healthy blablabla...
Working there seems a little care free but hands and legs were aching.. stood for a
total of 6 hours on friday and 11 hours on saturday. Ouch ! :( Have to pour the samples
of F&N drinks. At the same time, drank some of it. Hehehe ! I love the yogurt drinks..
My favourite is the Mango yogurt drink but it wasn't there.. I had the mixed berries
drink and it was not bad ! :D On the last day, managed to bring home 3 bottles of mixed
berries yogurt drink and another 3 bottles of fruit tree blueberry and cranberry drink..
The fruit tree drink was as advertised in the advertisement. Hahaha ! It said to give..
"anti-ageing" [dont know how to spell]... So I drank lots of it.

While managing the game section, I realised that how "Sua-Ku" Singaporeans are...
The game is.. Spin the wheel, and I'll ask a question and if you get it right, I'll give a
prize.
Basically there's 3 types of questions according to what you'd span.. Those
aunties............
Kept wanting to change the prizes to what they want. Grrrr... So
irritating. However,
when some got what they didn't expect, they looked at me with
a smile. How sweet ? :D
Majority of the old men are better than old ladies.. Lol !

Took my BMI.. Hahaha I weigh 44kg now. :D I lose weight all because of my Peter Pan..
If not, he won't like me anymore :( Girls have a hard life... Huhuhuhu :'(

Wednesday is Science Paper 1.. But I'm in holiday mood now... WEE WEE :DDD
When is my pay coming ? :P
1.28PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]