My Stories :)
Friday, October 2, 2009
 
Back for blogging !
Last few days, on Sunday, 27 Sept, baby and i went to Bugis junction to look for dress.
My cousin's wedding is coming ! I can't wait to eat those delicious dishes !!!!! :D
Well, while shopping, we met Baobei RACHEL :D hehehe ! Its been so long since all of
us last met. I really miss her. After my exams, I'll definitely meet her up with my baby.
wee wee :D They are " twins " afterall. haha :D

Im in love with this dress from Dorothy Perkins.
Anyway, i dropped my phone in the dressing room. LOL ! Wtf.. my heart was like..
CRACKED ! I told this to baby, he said..no big deal cuz he dropped his twice. lol !
Luckily this isnt IPhone... or else, it might be dead by now.

The last day of September ! 30/9..
Went to Kbox at Marina Square after school. :D
Sang and drank. Had the buffet dinner with the $23++ package. Irritating ass.........
I think i'd gained 5kg from that buffet. Lol.. i hope not. Its fucking hard to slim down.


My birthday ! o1/1o.
Hohoho.... Went to Tampines Mall with baby after school. Ate pastamania and baby
treated me Swensen's icecream.. I prefer Hagen Daaz. =x
Baby promised to treat me that on our anni :D lol !!

He fetched me home after buying Daphnia for my fry. :D
Sadly, baby didn't want to go up to my house because my aunties' were there to celebrate
my birthday with me.. :( anyway, i got lots of red packets :D hahaha.
I'll own you ! Dorothy perkin's dress :P

My brother bought me this cake !
Noodles ? haha those are actually made of cream. Its delicious :D
However, he's at work when we celebrated my day :( Noodles represent "Mee Sua"
means..... long life. Haha. Eggs and vege also have meanings behind it. But i dont know
what they meant. =x


My noob picture. Lol !

Great thanks to my dearest, who brought me so much happiness in my life.
Also not forgetting my family and my great friends. They sang me bday song !
Including baby... haha i remembered that he's shy when he sang it xD

Now, for the interesting part ! Look !
My fighting fish and FRY !!!!! Those little dots.. are the babies. With their dad. :D
This, is their mom. Hahaha. Since my dad love this little blue fish, i breed them together.

:D

Little cutieeeeees !

Some pretty half moon betta to share :D





I still love my betta even though there are prettier ones :D
7.43PM
Exams are coming ! Doomsday is coming too :(
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]