My Stories :)
Saturday, September 19, 2009
 
:D
2nd day of re-blogging.
I doubt people realise that i'm blogging again. Lol.

Here's my sexy little fighter again. Little half moon :D
He looks a red, against the sunlight.

Went cycling with baby during the late noon. Its was rather cooling when we started cycling.
It was only the two of us. After cycling for few minutes, my legs began to feel tired. Lol !
I must be really unhealthy huh ? :( We cycled to Pasir Ris farmway. When we reached there,
it was already dark. Managed to find one fish shop which was still opened despite the late
timing. We were quite disappointed when we didnt get to see any fighting fish in there.
However, we found some interesting marine fishes. Nemo ! So i took some random photos.



Huge star fish.
After that, we headed down to the Elias mall to have our dinner at Mcdonalds. As my brother's
bike worth a lump sum of money, i have to take good care of it. So, we carried up our bicycles
and locked it right outside the Mcdonalds. Lol. Felt a little awkward. Just typical Singaporeans.
Suah-ku ? :D
Saw a fish shop in the mall. To our surprise, we saw 2 huge female fighting fishes and some
other sexy ones. That was the largest size i've ever seen. Baby said that he will bring me to
his childhood places in Thailand to catch the fighting fish over there. I cant wait to go to Thailand
on March 2010 :D Im so captivated to fighting fishes now. Shall i match make for my little
fighter ? :P
While cycling home, rain drops began to congregate on my skin. Rush rush rush, we went.
Cyling faster and faster as though we are competing with the speed of the angry clouds.
Approximately a 20minutes ride to home. Exhausted. :( I hope that there won't be any
muscle cramps again ! Hahaha.
When i was bathing, a spider crawled creepily on my leg. OMG ! I freaking hate spiders.
Their 8 legs made my hair stand straight as though i'd gel my hair. Eeeew ! I smaked and missed
it. :( Next, it is nowhere to be seen. Haha. Damn it..


Not forgetting, my lovely ahboy ! The horny boy who can't stop thinking of fucking my legs.
Awww D:

Thanks my love, for the wonderful and fun ride :D Love you !
11.12PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]