My Stories :)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
 
13May. Wednesday.
Initially ah bao and i, wanted to watch Star Trek in the cinema. But unfortunately,
we headed down to parkway instead. Ah bao wanted to get his weights for buidling
muscles. Lalala. Ate Scoooopz ! Yummy. I think im growing muscles on my arms.
I carried both of his bars with a total of 5kg with cocoa's food weighing 1kg.. Lol !
Come on, i dont wanna be muscular woman. 6kg, can grow muscle ?

14May. Thursday.
Weeew ! Skipped school for the 1st time... i can say, for the 1st time in my life ?
With permission, i must say. The last time i skipped school is with rachel baobei.
I think..... i was only sec2 then. Hahaha. I used excuses like there's thunder and
heavy rain and today's time table are mainly stupid lessons which are mostly
freeeee periods =x And, permission granted ! :D
Well, no friends msged me or something to ask why i didnt come to school.
Perhaps if 1 day i die, they wouldnt even know. Hahaha.

Aww, i just logged into Facebook. Ah bao's friend commented on his status right
after i did. What she commented, makes me feel stupid about myself. What she
commented, makes me feel that i dont understand him. Everything was settled
yesterday, but its coming back today. What can i do to stop these from haunting me ?
I dont feel good.

11.52AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]