My Stories :)
Friday, April 3, 2009
 
SAD. DEPRESSED.
Went to school. There's no announcement for band's achievement today.
For example. Sports CCA, they compete with other school. When they win, the school
will recognise their achievement by announcing. But when they lost, the school will keep
quiet.Last 2 years, band got gold. They announced sooooooooooo proudly. This year ???
Is it really embarrassing to announce that the band had gotten a silver ?
What Mr Yeo had said... was it true or white lies ? Im beginning to hate that
DAMN Bedok North Sec. Bunch of useless liars ! Arrogant shit. I hope that they are
feeling guilty to drive Mr Lim away. Idiots !

Returned home from school and received a real bad news.
3 hammy baby were trapped with one hand stucked to cotton. :(
Sorry babies. I shouldnt have placed some cotton in. I thought it might give you warmth.
But unexpectedly.... 1 of the forearm was swollen for 3 of them. It really hurts me to see
them in that condition. I've tried my best to remove most of the cotton but they are
too small. I cannot touch them too. I hope their parents might help. Their cries made
my heart sank. My little babies, so young yet suffered so much.
How could i repay you for what i've done ?

Few hours ago, lost 1 of my hammy baby due to mul nutritient. It looked super skinny.
Rest in peace my baby.
Lots of love.

Guilty. :(

7.30PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]