My Stories :)
Saturday, April 4, 2009
 
Friday; 4th April.
Lalala. Pictures !

During physics lesson in the lab. Exploring the use of magnifying glass.Show you my teeeeeeeeeeeeeth !


Met Rachel baobei and cheekeong with dearest at Simpang Bedok. :D
Happy happy ! Ate lots of food till i nearly vomitted. Luckily baby bought me sweets
to control my stomach. :D Thanks dearest ! Yummy. I still miss that Thai fried rice !
Spaghetti bolognese.
Our Teh. :D Yummy !

Im so happy to meet rachel baobei :D
5th April. Saturday.
Well, the latest news.
2 carcases of baby hammy found. 1 missing and 3 alive. :'(
Rest in peace my babies. I supposed that the parent ate the missing one.
Perhaps they see it suffering then they ate it. I hope that 3 lovely ones would
recarnate and be my god-grandchildren again. I love you babies ! May the remaining
ones live as long as possible. Same goes to its parents. Girlgirl looks very weak after
giving birth. It is soooo heartbreaking.
Daddy found a dog roaming around at somewhere, he didnt tell me where......
He fed it with water. That dog is finding for its owner. My daddy didnt bring him home !!
Cause he say that our rabbit is already so troublesome. :(
EEEEEE i want doggy. Hahaha ! And make our house be like a zoo !!!
I still hoped for a pet dog.
2.23PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]