My Stories :)
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
 
BACK !
pictures time ~

This is cocoa, right after his bath. Wet little naughty boy. He definitely smell better now. Haha !
My boyf ! Last few days, i went to his house to do some facial. First time in my life !
He fell asleep while waiting for the mask to dry. Hahaha. Piggy !Does he look 20 ? NOO ! Damn baby face ! Jealous.
Haha ! Shielding his nipple from the camera while watching tv.
ANTS ATTACK !
While im preparing a hot milo for myself in the morning, several ants crawled onto me.
Invasion ! I pushed them lightly out of my hands but they just cant stop climbing on me !
I dont know why. Most likely they came from the cover of the condensed milk. Is my hand
too sweet for them ? Lol ! Irresistible ! Went to school with an ant on my uniform. :(
It crawled on my hands and i pushed it off again but it never fail to climb up again. When i
saw an ant crawling on the projected screen. It shocked me. Hahaha ! Ant ants day !
Had oral examination for mid year today ! Hahaha. I knew i did quite moderately.
The examiner had to ask me lots of questions because i didnt know how to answer
the conversation. Aww...Hack care ! =x
Initially, i wanted to meet rachel baobei yesterday. Unfortunately, she was too busy :(
I cant wait to see twinny tmr :D
And, tomorrow is me and baby's 1 year 9 months anniversary. Hello boyf, do you have
anything special for me ? Wink wink *
Baby said that in Thailand, stars are shattered everywhere in the sky unlike in Singapore !
How beautiful ! I wanna go :D ! Bring me there, take me there ! Hohohoho.
Iloveyou dearest (:
5.51PM
Mood : Sleepy and Hungry !
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]