My Stories :)
Saturday, March 21, 2009
 
Wednesday; March 18.
lol ! in the previous post, i did said that i will never wanna attend any of Mr Wong's
combine ever again ? but the super sad thing is that, i attended it on the next day !
:( i was forced by my juniors. main culprit is AngYingJie and Pam !! pam called me
in the morning when they were having camp. just to wake me up and ask me to go
to school for band. well, they lied to me that they need me for SYF.
when i reached there, they just laughed at me. anyway, had free nasi lemak in school.
xD then.......im in band now ! :(
stress. have to memorise the score by tuesday. both set and choice piece. :(
and i haven done all my homework !!
Thursday; March 19.
met baby and his mom ! :)
went to the huge IKEA over at the old tampines road.
shop shop shop. his family often have shopping spree nowadays. hahaha.
baby and i had a madness attitude to this game; Bomberman. we just cant stop playing !
Friday; March 20.
skipped band's night prac ! =x
Jiaen Laogong msged me and ask me to go out ! LOL !
then i lied to pam that i wasnt feeling well. :( sorry pam. hahahaha !
we went to Suntec's food fair ! 3 of us; me, en and brother GS.
shiok ! ate ate ate... i paid the least. LOL ! and having bloated tummy afterall.
THIS will give me a permanent cramp in my long term menstration ! D:
met baby in the night and went to Tampinese Mall's converse fair. found beautiful
shoe over there. baby wanna buy 2, however there isnt his size... :( so we left the
place with a sad face. lol ! that is really a nice pair of shoes la :(
LALALALALALALALAAA !
Saturday; March 21st.
went for band practice in the morning !!!! :)
practice till my lips get really uncomfortable with the long hours of practice....
cause its a superrrrrrrrr long time since i last practice a trumpet for that longggg ! :(
today is my... 2nd time playing the syf piece. i got to get a hang of it !!!!!
JIAYOU to myself. during sectionals i was really really not having confidence in myself..
so suddenly. i just wanted to back out.. but what kept me back into the mood is that i
tried to concentrate and practice more. what can i do to bring more confidence into myself ?
lalalalalala.. most juniors kept asking whether am i playing for syf ?
YES I AM NOW ! :DDDD
look ! my cute hamsters. girlgirl eating while boyboy searching for food. isnt it adorable ?
i wanna be that girl. full of confidence !
i wanna learn dancing.
i wanna learn to play the piano ! xD but first i gotta own a keyboard :D
6.48PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]