My Stories :)
Saturday, March 14, 2009
 
say hello to, COCOA ! my lovely rabbit.Friday; 13 March.
ITS FRIDAY THE 13TH AGAIN !
well, who believes that friday the 13th is a baaaaad luck day ?
I DO !
because 4 unlucky things happened to me on this particular day.

1st- was late for school. got detention ! but i skipped it. that security guard la ! close the
damn gate like... 1 minute plus before the bell ring ??? 1 minute, can still make me step
my feet into the school on time laaa!

2nd- while standing outside my classroom, looking at the rainy scenery. i placed my elbow
on the railing, and tio bird shit. totally disgusted !

3rd- while walking down the stairs, i nearly fall just behind an auntie. making me soooo
paiseh ! :(

4th- went to 7-11 to buy drinks with baby. his water chestnut bottle dropped on my
4 little toes. making me scream in pain. LOL !

small small happenings but still unlucky.
went to the I.T fair at suntec too.
got kicked and kicked ppl's shoe.
please do not wear slippers to the fair. cause, when u kick others, your toes suffer.
and when you got kicked, your heels suffer. totally shit ! LOL !
found kaili; melvin's gf, at the fair. hehehe.
and saw brendon; baby and rachel baobei's friend, working at the fair too.
small small world. bur i dont really know that brendon well :)

alot of ppl at the I.T fair ! lols.
tadaaa, going to meet baby soon :D !!
2.03
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]