My Stories :)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
 

Saturday; 28March.
Went to school for band practice in the MORNING. Tired tired bored bored.
Played trumpet and felt that my lips were a lil swollen :( Must be the day before i
pressed the mouthpiece hardly against my lips. Pain pain. Gotta give my lips some
rest ! Cause next week's Monday to Thursday gotta have intensive training for SYF !
Its baby's off day too. But i didnt accompany him. I accompanied my family instead.
Sorry baby :( Im feeling very guilty now.... Surprisingly, my whole family went out !
went to Tampines by BUS !!! I cant imagine that.. it was like... Since 10 over years ?
Dad used to drive us out, but he thinks that its hard to get a parking lot for his car so
we went out by bus. COOL :DD ! Family outing eh ? Since donkey years !
Brother treated us Han's ! :D Yummy ! thanks bro. hehehehehe !
Loving the lovely atmostphere with my family :)


Half of my black pepper chicken and half of bro's dory fish.


Sunday; 29March.
Lalalaa ! Baby is taking a afternoon nap ! :D
Waiting for him to wake up. Then we shall watch the movie ; The Unborn !! :D
3.35PM
Baobei Rachel;
I miss you too !
I miss the times we went MAD. Both inside and outside school. We just cant stop
badmouthing ppl we hate ! :D I still thought of being LES with you when i was single.
Can you believe it ? Hahaha. But im straight la. Just felt that guys are real jerks and
that time we were just toooo close to each other. xD wahhh, i seriously miss you !!! :D
Thanks to you, i didnt smoke. Whenever i thought of trying, you'll be right in my mind,
scolding me and warning me not to smoke. hahaha !
Thanks to you, i feeeel the real friendship.
Thanks to you, in helping my relationships with your twinny.
Thanks to you, for recommending a nice guy for me.
Thanks to you, i've enjoyed my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee with you !!! :D
Shall meet up asap baobei ! xDDDD
loveeeeeees !
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]