My Stories :)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
 
22nd Feb o9. Sunday.
HAPPY 1 YEAR 8 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY ! :)
Headed to Tampines mall for that converse fair again !
But cant find our shoes :( sad huh... Ate long john silver for dinner and caught the
movie "Detroit Metal City" it is a funny show. Well, more of the songs are very rocky !
baby watched it because the characters wore his favourite "cosplay"... lol !
then the day ended.
Even thou anniversary, i didnt receive any presents or whatever. Being able to spend
time with my boyf is already good enough. :D

23 Feb. Monday.
I was feeling lethargic because of the sleepless night.
Dragged my feet to school.......... stayed back for band practise without score because
of tuesday's performance. Hurried home after band ended and meet my baby boy :)
Ate japanese food with him and barbara; his sister :D yummy...
my favourite unagi[eel] as usual. however, next i wanna try the salmon one next !!!
I kept thinking about band. I have no confidence to play on Tuesday and i msged Pam
that i wasnt ready to perform yet. With no worries, i slept so soundly at night.
And also thanks to baby. He bought me lotion and chocolate. Well, chocolates are known
to make people sleep better and the lotion also works :) thanks love.

Another thing ! Books under my table went missing during the March holidays.
Come to think of it, foolish dopey people must have took it for stupid use. LOL !!
Anyway Syahmi, my classmate, found my Social Studies book in the history room.
Well, it is obvious that some dumbass took my book from class and brought it to the history
remedial during holidays ! lame ya ? Take things but no hands to put it back under my
table. I dont mind if those "hand-less or brainless" beings borrow my stuffs without
permission and return it to the original position la. lol !
Evil karma shall befall on you ! xD

24 Feb. Tuesday.
Woke up and received a call from Pam. Miss Lim told me that i should go for the morning
performance. Miss Lim mentioned that if i did not turn up, it is very unfair to those who
practiced hard for the performance, and that i shall not perform for syf. Of course i get
what she meant. At that time she called me, i was only getting ready to bathe. Its so hard
to rush to school. I know what i should do. Perhaps having me in band is not a really good
privilege for the whole band either. :) And mayb i dont play for syf, i have no more
dilemma whether to attend or not. Most likely, im able to sleep well after today :)
Feeling very regretful for not practicing harder. Its all my fault. I didnt do that
intentionally. Cant really bear to, but i have to. Guilty. However, i really spent my time
happily with my section :D iloveyou guys !
Anyway, without band, i can do more stuffs :) always look on the bright side of life !

lalala. Dinner time !
Cant wait to play L4D again ! and, i wanna get my keyboard soon !
Heaven, please drop me a 54Key- keyboard ! hahaha.
7.45PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]