My Stories :)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
 
im feeling rather bored and emotional today i guess..baby said that he's
not tired earlier then i went to get ready to bathe and meet him but
suddenly he said that he wants to sleep :(
now i know the problem behind it :(


bitch, dunno how to tell me whats happening in your mind uh ?
baobei's "lovestory" corner too touching liao ma.. u also know
i very emotional one. small small thing also cry de..

since you are not so caring for me, then care more lor :)
not that i dint give you the chance to, baby.
dont know how to express your feelings den keep trying lor :)
not that i dont let you try.
i always give you the chance to comfort me, so do it :)
but girls get really impatient when things dont come to them like how
they wanted it to.. :(
not romantic den not romantic lor :) care for me enough le.
iloveyou.
you are the only guy i said i love you, so sincerely.
i can say "i love you" to anybody; my friends, cocoa, even to my precious items.
but saying it to all of them/those, is never stronger and realistic than the one i
used to say to you, even for the future. because when i say it to you, i really
mean it :)


i also not say very romantic, i also very bad temper de =x
im changing for the better for you too baby.
i can be soooo unreasonable too. nobody is perfect.
im not perfect because im not understanding most of the times,
unreasonable, stupid, emotional, bad temper, spoilt brat, not romantic,
lacking of a pretty face, a sexy body, a shorter height, a cute smile.
but i will never forget that you are by my side, loving me all along.
i get angry when you are not with me when something bad happens to me :(
my facial expression is always mixed with unhappiness and anger.
i thought that you didnt wanna care about me anymore.
but i was wrong, you were hoping that i could cool of easier without you.
but then, you didnt know that i get angrier when you dont pacify me :(
buy me a pacifier !
its the same in return when you get sad and i dont comfort you, eventually
you will feel that i didnt care about you ma. sorry baby.

but one thing i know for sure, is that you never stop trying to make me happy.
you never want to make me upset, you never want to make me shed a single
tear. i can see. but me, foolish enough cannot control my tear. sorry :(
its not your fault baby. just hug me and wait for my tear to flow in the future ok ?
:D

whenever i felt angry, you will try to make me smile. say stupid things like im
FAT ?! keep on trying to tickle my armpit when im not even scared of tickles.
but you always fail to see me giggle at the back when you did things which make
yourself look so funny. but i still feel angry when i see your face. hahaha.
cause your serious face is sooooooo BLACK :( [bao jing tian] !

smile ! :D
tickkle your arm pit, poke your body, feather you feet. itchy ? hehe !
tickle you till you laugh and cry, begging me to stop. haha.
iloveyou :)

AND, you think you sleep and then wake up, all the problems will die
off ah ? make me rot at home for 1 hour le leh ! wake up la :(
you took my meatball soup away leh ! wake up !! or else i angry ah !
D:

where is the dear in my tagboard ? my tagboard dont read any anonymous
such as peter :)
2.26PM

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]