My Stories :)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
 
a day of depression . a day of low happiness . a day of loneliness .
a day on my one . a day of sobbing . a day of hurt . a day of the past .

:( life is so lonely again. i regretted choosing it. but i really dont know
what else to do. im sorry that i've hurt you.. i didnt mean to do so..
you are so perfect, so my everything. you always never stop trying to
make me smile but the fact is that im unreasonable over again and again.
i hope i dont have to hurt you anymore. i didnt treasure you and yet i complaint.
until we went separate ways, the happiest moments are replaying in my
heart, my mind. for sure, i knew that i took you for granted. yet thanks for
everything you've given me :) maybe i really should give up. i wont let you
feel insecure or inferior anymore.
i may or may not return to the past? its a no. i'll remain in the same way you've
changed me. i still do love you.
im dumb, you are smart. i know you dont have to choose me :)

you are the only one who did so much for me in my life.
you are the only one who made my life go round and round.
you are the only one who pampered me so much.
you are the only one who made the best memories in my life.
you are the only one who appreciates and love me for who i am.
remember that i said "you are the source of energy who made me who am i today" ?
you gave me everything which made me glow in the dark. the love that cannot
be found anywhere else. you gave me the confidence in myself. i dont put it as
light but energy. without light, i still can live. but without the energy, im dead.

alone alone. getting colder and colder. i think i know what to do :)
ps: iloveyou

8.09pm
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]