My Stories :)
Friday, December 26, 2008
  Christmas Stories.
IM SO INTO GETTING A LEVIS JEANS FOR MYSELF LATER.
lols !
what a surprise of that ?! so huge... D: but i wont ask more than this anymore :D
thanks bro and daddy ! :D


christmas is chaos ! spent my christmas eve at kaili's relative's house ? :D
and its the FIRST time of me sitting in a LRT train! :D sua ku isnt sua ku anymore !
cabbed home with dear, amandis and weilun. met this maddy taxi driver who
jokes so much with "bloody people" lols. he gave me a big wave after i alight from
the cab. what a funny uncle. at least he enjoyed his christmas eve driving us home.
haha.

25, CHRISTMAS DAY !
wemt to 3rd uncle's house for lunch. my aunties were like " Wah ! you so tall ! "
then i was like... " i hope i grew shorter " =.- ! cause im the tallest among all my
girl cousins. i didnt wanna grow this tall man. can i get to 155cm ? PLEASE !!!! D:
then they said that my legs are long.. can be model.. LOL joke. not tall enuf la !
one thing they said, make me extremely happy ! which is... " Wah girl, you got
baba face, like your brother " HAHAHAHA !! so fucking happy. lols. this is the
2nd time im hearing it. once is from my mother's friend. wink wink* LOL ! of course
la. nonya girl. LOL. my uncle's dog damn horny la. bloody hell... lick my hand then
wanna fuck my hand. like what the hell. anyway, he's OLD... i think going to times
up soon. poor thing.. his whole life doesnt have a partner..anyway, headed down to
tampines after that to meetdear and all. didnt celebrate with his 840 friends. lols.
christmas day, was so damn teary after that. tear, tears and teared. went to cineleisure
to play pool. most of the night was being alone and tearing. only played 2 games of pool.
its so bloody boring. this is my worst christmas day i've spent in my whole life !
and after being with dear for 1 year & 5 months, i realised that my expectations for
a boyf isnt low. and i expect alot. :)
and that sms fucking thing is still roaming in me. wtf. so fucking shit. trying to get rid
of it soooo much ! a woman isnt a something which a guy can shout at :)
keeping isnt good for health. lols.


haha. my aunties used to tell me to work when its holidays ! why ? because women
shouldnt let guys think that they cannot do whatever they can ! like earning money
and living can be done without a man. To PURE bastards: women are capable ok !


the christmas tree in my home. lols !

i wanna dye my hair. :)
i hope new year isnt like that christmas day. :)
i wanna get that hoodie singlet in bugis street. :)
i miss him, rachel and clique four. :)
god, please make me grow shorter ! at least 5cm shorter ok ok ? give me a height
of 155cm. i dont wanna admire those girls shorter than me anymore. AHHHH @.@
its sooo miserable. lols.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

RACHEL BAOBEI.
Bnss band.
Trumpet sect.
HS-Trumpet sect.
FTP-Trumpet sect
Obbc sect.
Asclepius.
Angella.
Annchen.
Amandis.
Aaron.
Aileen.rgt.
Barbara.
Bettina.
Cassalyn.
Chanhuei.
Caiyu.
Ethel.
Fatin.
Fauzi.
GraceChew.
GraceLin.
Huiyi.
Hafizah.
Hazel.Cousin
Hazel.
Idham.
Javier.
Jerrick.
Jiaxing.
JinhuiGAY.
Junhao.rgt.
Kianean.
Khairul[sax].
Kenneth.ftp.
Karrie.
Kendra.
Leewee.
LiMay.
LiYi.
Pamela.
Pauline.
Rusyaidi.
Rafe.
Singhong.TWIN.
Syahmi aka Bob.
Songen.
Sihui.
Serene.ftp.
Shimin.hs.
Shaoming.hs.
Syafinah.
Shariffah.
Soonhao.
Thaijin.ftp.
Tingchun.
Ulrika.
Vincent.
Weiqi.
Weisan.
Wenli; cookie mei.
Wenting.ftp.
Yanyi.
Yingchuan; Ruby.
Yonglin.
Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]