My Stories :)
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
 
Went to work with my new hair colour. Many said that i look bad with the hair
and it made me very mature. :( Its kinda hurtful but i spent $62 on it ! :( What made
me jealous is that all of them complimented twinny's hair except mine. I envied her
to be a cute little girl with a cute voice and character. Trying to be strong, i held my
emotions throughout the day. No one to talk about it except my baby. He's always
there for me whenever i feel down. I feel like hurting myself as i hate myself for
not being perfect.

I feel lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend by my side. He never fail to comfort
me when im feeling low. Last few days i hated myself for making him angry
whenever i see him. For a week, we only managed to meet up about once or twice.
Its hurtful to see him angry for the precious 2 days. I wished i can do more.. :(
I blamed myself for not being good enough for him and also wasting his time, love,
energy and money on me. Im extremely silly at times which made him angry :(
I love him so much.. I doubt that no one can ever replace his caring thoughts to
me. Except his bad attitude :X but its improving !

Went home and i became RICH out of a sudden. Dad, mom and brother asked if i
have money. "No..... :(" then dad gave me $20, brother $20 and mom $10. One
after another. Dang ! Im rich ! $50 in 5 minutes.... xD

I wish that i won't think so muchhhhh ! :(
11.44PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 /

♥RACHEL BAOBEI.
♥Bnss band.
♥Trumpet sect.
♥HS-Trumpet sect.
♥FTP-Trumpet sect
♥Obbc sect.
♥Asclepius.
♥Angella.
♥Annchen.
♥Amandis.
♥Aaron.
♥Aileen.rgt.
♥Barbara.
♥Bettina.
♥Cassalyn.
♥Chanhuei.
♥Caiyu.
♥Ethel.
♥Fatin.
♥Fauzi.
♥GraceChew.
♥GraceLin.
♥Huiyi.
♥Hafizah.
♥Hazel.Cousin
♥Hazel.
♥Idham.
♥Javier.
♥Jerrick.
♥Jiaxing.
♥JinhuiGAY.
♥Junhao.rgt.
♥Kianean.
♥Khairul[sax].
♥Kenneth.ftp.
♥Karrie.
♥Kendra.
♥Leewee.
♥LiMay.
♥LiYi.
♥Pamela.
♥Pauline.
♥Rusyaidi.
♥Rafe.
♥Singhong.TWIN.
♥Syahmi aka Bob.
♥Songen.
♥Sihui.
♥Serene.ftp.
♥Shimin.hs.
♥Shaoming.hs.
♥Syafinah.
♥Shariffah.
♥Soonhao.
♥Thaijin.ftp.
♥Tingchun.
♥Ulrika.
♥Vincent.
♥Weiqi.
♥Weisan.
♥Wenli; cookie mei.
♥Wenting.ftp.
♥Yanyi.
♥Yingchuan; Ruby.
♥Yonglin.
♥Yubing.CHAOTA.
~Yinjie's BS.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]